Friday, May 23, 2008
Trivia for Bloggers
Hello Bloggers! Here is a trivia question, if you answer it correctly I won't give you anything! Isn't it exciting?!! Okay, here it is: Where have you seen this before? "I never thought I'd see the day when the hour is up. You can take a horse..." Put your answer in the comments. This is pretty hard! I will post the answer on June 1st. Posted by Luke
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
You got me! Is it cheating if I google it?!?!
Yes!!
I realized awhile ago that the only people who would have seen this would be people that have made a blog and use Blogger. Is there another blogmaker?
You can take a horse to water but you can not make him drink.
Am I correct?
Maybe, Paula, but I've never seen the end, so I can't tell you. I bet you're right, though. If you ever posted a picture on your blog (which I know you have) you've seen it. When you want to put a picture in your post, you click on the "put picture in post" button. There are three different layouts to choose from. Each has a picture of some trees, and the captioning next to each is the same: "I never thought I'd...(blah, blah, blah,)". You probably couldn't google it anyway, Angie. P.S. I'm sorry I'm late. You have my Mom to blame for not letting me get on the computer yesterday. Psted by Luke
Post a Comment